We'll all float on anyway...
[html]

They watched one another, the space between them not friendly but appropriate for strangers. He wondered what he looked like in the eyes of the wolfess, who from the smell of her belonged to a pack. He, as his scent would pronounce, did not. He was a loner and such an identity was still new to the male. He had lost the ability to call himself a Dreamer, and did not know if his name was enough of a title.

She accepted it willingly enough, and the red toned wolf gained another inch of confidence in himself. Her words were casual, speaking of the yard they stood in and explaining her presence there as Oak had just a moment before. Her story; the part of the family made him think of the small settlement that Anu had created for them. A place for them to live for the moment.

It sounded as if she was looking for a friend rather then a landlord, as she described it. He did not find that far fetched at all, he of course had gone back to the pack lands to look for Cassia. If he had not found her then, he would have returned again and again. Though he could be explain it the feeling, he knew it was what he would have done.

He nodded at her introduction, reading the tone in the lines of her form and noting the unease. Her eyes drew and arrow to the weapon at his waist, and he felt a sudden need to explain that he had only just begun to learn how to use it as a proper weapon rather then just a tree cutting assistant.

Oak took his had away from it quickly, showing that he had no intention of using it. It’s nice to meet you. He expressed, stepping away from the window and looking at the structure as a whole. I did not know wolves lived so close to the city. He said with a growing curiosity. You are up north now though? I have not traveled in that direction often. Inferni is as far as I have gone. He admitted, looking at the female and watching for discomfort. He hoped that he did not continue to make her uneasy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread