Basics for Birds
[html]
Shaadkasd

'Pretty bird... Kestrel if I am not mistaken?' she mused gently. Not at all surprise that girl didn't recognise her. The bird didn't look to old, hardly any flight feathers and still quite small. But, never the less, the creature was indeed beautiful. Her father's bird had still been more impressive, but then again it had been an large white eagle. And fully grown last time Io had seen it. 'You need any help with him?' she questioned, sitting down metre or so away from the girl and her bird. The only bird she'd seen captive since leaving home was the pigeon in Aniwaya, and she was still sceptical on how the hell to get the thingy to work, or even carry messages. Perhaps she could find someone else to help her with it.

'My name is Io. You helped me with that garden thing in Ichika. You were quite young then though, I am not sure if you would remember it..' The red and white pelted hybrid woman mused. Her lips twitched downwards at the thought of Dymtr. Almost hoping Dalgina didn't bring it up. Though she probably would. And so Io would face it like an adult. Despite feeling as if her heart had been ripped out all over again. Io turned to Dalgina and smiled gently, before turning her eyes back to the baby bird.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread