Basics for Birds
[html]

out of character

Dalgina beamed at the praise for her beautiful raptor. Tehu looked around to see if someone else was the object of discussion before accepting the praise and puffing up. Asked if he was a kestrel Dalgina shrugged. I'm not too sure. I didn't ask. She really should have, but Dalgina had been young at the time and had simply selected what she thought of as the one most likely to grow up to look like Grynn and Fawkes. Tehu certainly had the red hue, but the blue didn't match at all.

The young female nodded her acceptance at the explanation. That made sense. No memories triggered forwards, the meeting making no more impression on Dalgina than a fly did that rested on an ox's ear. Asked if she needed help with Tehu Dalgina studied the bird. I'm not sure. I think he's healthy...he flaps his wings a lot, but he can't catch anything. I try feeding him mice and stuff. She looked over to Io, hoping for some advice on what to do better.

<style type="text/css">
.dalummg .space {float:right; height:250px; width:350px;}
.dalummg b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffeaf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#495651 1px 1px 2px;}
.dalummg b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalummg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.dalummg {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:700px; min-width:500px; background-color:#b9d9cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dGkFz.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #495651; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#495651; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.dalummg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread