I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html]Being vague about which house is his, cause IDK what the deal with that is yet. XD also, this is for someone from vinatta I haven’t threaded with yet? AKA NOT JESS OR HONEY EVEN THOUGH ILUGAIZ EZRA NEEDS TO MEET NEW PPL XD. Excuse Ezra being all sad and shit. Short cause I suck.
Edit: (300)

It had been too perfect. After just a few short weeks of living at the commune, here they were re-starting in a completely different area of the world with a group of canines he barely knew. It wasn’t something the husky had ever imagined possible… he never thought he would get the chance to found something with his friends. It made the man’s barrel chest swell with pride, as he overlooked the new pack territory from his location, far from the earthen homes. Ezra sat bent over, head drooped. All of this had been such a gift, a wonderful experience… but was it worth the cost? If Ever hadn’t left, he never would have left the Court, and he could have still had his pride intact.If only, the hybrid mused, mammoth paw irritably digging in the dirt beneath him.

He couldn't be mad at her anymore. The last year had him going from mood-swing to mood-swing, with a brief happy interlude with Barry where he was usually too intoxicated to remember his pain. Eli was finally acting like a kid again, Ezra knew that at the very least he should be happy for his son, because he got a chance to start again and hopefully forget the injustice done to him. But Eli's stunted size was just another awful reminder of Ever's departure; if she hadn't left, he would have grown into his full potential. Instead, Ezra raised a child with a deformity. Eli was weak, he knew, and probably wouldn't be able to do much in his life. The secui hybrid snarled at that thought, fuming at the bitch he once loved with every ounce of his body. Perhaps his anger was a little displaced, but it made the gaping hole in his heart become just a little more manageable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread