I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html] Thank you so much for replying! Colibri is so cute! :3
(312)

Ezra was so caught up in his hate and thoughts that he almost didn’t hear the squeal coming from behind. At first he thought it was his son, but he knew Eli wouldn’t have let out such a noise, it was too feminine, even for him. Ezra sighed, feeling slightly embarrassed about the way he acted as she approached. While he assumed he was alone, he shouldn’t have assumed he would be alone forever, and his aggressive action could have ruined a first impression. Ezra still sat where he was, but turned his mammoth head to look at the figure behind him.

He saw the chocolate girl that had been introduced to him just a little while ago. She seemed nice, but very soft spoken and so he didn’t know all too much about her besides her name. “Colibri,” he said softly, now turning his whole body to look at her. “I hope I didn’t scare you,” and he meant it. He liked her, liked the rest of his new pack, and was hoping to not start on the wrong paw with anyone. Even the timid ones like her needed all the kindness he could muster at the present moment. He knew his appearance wasn’t the most welcoming, and so he wanted them to view him as someone they could trust, not fear.

“Would you like to join me? I don’t think we’ve had the opportunity to talk much since we arrived,” While Ezra’s mind temporarily focused on the woman before him, he was put at ease by her presence and even let a hint of a smile show on his worn face. He turned back to his beloved pack lands, bi-colored eyes surveying all the land before him. Another sigh left his black lips as the summer wind tousled his dark fur.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread