I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html]

Something must have happened to her, for the other Hollr to be so skittish and flighty. Ezra’s mind went wild with possibilities but he chose to stop entertaining the nagging images in his head. She seemed like a sweet creature who didn’t deserve the treatment she got. He also noticed her tiny tail for the first time since they met. Ezra almost winced, he couldn’t imagine losing such a valuable part of his body.

At Colibri’s words, the man nodded..I know, he said smiling. When Saul told me he wanted to start a pack, I never even imagined it would turn out like this, As happy as he was with his new home, he wanted to know more about the elusive woman before him, not make small talk. After a few moments he asked the question that was burning in his mind. So what’s your story, Colibri? It was very forward, but he was curious. Lilin told him virtually nothing about her shy sister.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread