I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
Sorry for the wait. And you get a post while I'm on my lunch break!

The Hollr sat and listened to his packmate's story. He tried to not throw his own biases at her because of his own past experiences with creatures just like her. She seemed incredibly sad, especially when she mentioned the family that she almost had. Ezra pinned his ears back at the mention of her pup abandonment. It took every ounce in his body to not scream at her to return to whatever family she had started. As the male was on the receiving end of such treatment, he chose to stay silent. He liked Coli, and didn't want to add to the guilt she must already have deep down. Her mistakes were none of his business. And they were a family now, so he would be forever on her side.

"I hope you don't leave us, too," Ezra said carefully. "While you may have made mistakes in the past, you are here now with a loving, accepting family. I think we're all looking for a fresh start." he hoped his words would comfort the skittish woman. But then she asked him what his own story entailed, and the hybrid laughed. "My story isn't very interesting. I was born way up north, humans called it Newfoundland. My extended family was pretty insane so my parents moved us a little away from the camp and completely started over. We came from a line of sled dogs, a long long time ago when humans were still around. Anyway, I left to start my own life after that, found my way to Cour des Miracles after a while. Fell in love, had little Eli." he paused for a moment. Mentioning Ever would be a mistake at the moment.

"I left the kingdom in November and moved up near Halifax to my friend Barry's place. That's how I got to these crazy kids. Lilin was there by the time I moved in but Saul was one of the last arrivals before Barry left. And then we call came together to create this place." he smiled at the dark woman. He hoped his story hadn't been too boring for the other wolf.

Messages In This Thread