I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html]

WC: 397 // <333

Colibri smiled at the thought of Lilin and Ezra and whoever made up 'the Hillsburn crowd', getting into mischief together. Ezra seemed so serious and taciturn when they first met, he was rather intimidating. Catching a glimpse of his lighter side, one that could keep up with Lilin's sense of humor, was a treat. "Shenanigans, eh? It's nice that you two are old friends, and now you can be together again," she remarked idly, having a shade more insight on the deeper relationships the founders had with each other. Again it felt like sheer luck that she had been swept up into their momentum, but it was a chance to forge some sort of bonds with them all as well.

Ezra offered to help her, his tail waving pleasantly behind him. Coli felt a rare flutter of happiness -- he had accepted her after all. She had made a friend, even after rambling on about the immaturity she had displayed before coming here. She tried to keep her gaze directed calmly at the beautiful scenery before them, but inwardly she was jubilant that she had reached out to a male and he had not rebuked her. Her anxiety made it difficult to trust others of his gender, but packmates should not be discriminated against for any reason, and it was a relief to know she could begin to trust him in earnest. "Thank you kindly for the offer! My house... I think it's alright, although the door does get stuck a lot; is that the kind of thing you work with, or is that normal?" She didn't want to trouble him with anything trivial, of course. Her house was one of the older, smaller dwellings towards the outskirts of the village, built without windows or separate rooms. It was perfect for her, small and cozy like a den, despite what others might think upon seeing the dilapidated building. "Eli likes... horticulture? You mean, like gardening? I... that's actually a talent of mine I was hoping to pursue here. If he wants to learn anything about plants, or you want some time off, you can always drop him off with me, I can watch him for you..." She smiled hopefully, glancing at the big male's mismatched eyes. She could be helpful, or at least she was trying to be -- a fresh start, that would be her mantra.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread