I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html]Derp I’m considering picking Eli up as a full character soon, so we should definitely have a gardening party thread with them eventually. Smile Wanna end relatively soon? I think they’re buddies now!

”Hmmm,” the Hollr mused, wondering what would cause a door to stick. He assumed the wood wasn’t the right shape for the doorway or had grown because of water retention, but he couldn’t be sure until he saw it in person. ”Well, it’s definitely not normal,” he chuckled slightly, looking back at Coli. “I’d be happy to take a look at it anytime, hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.” And he meant it, too. He enjoyed fixing things for people, it gave him a sense of purpose and happiness. He felt good when he did good.

”Yeah, gardening. Barry grew lots of things, mostly drug plants, but Eli took a liking to it. I hope he doesn’t ever learn what sort of stuff he was helping to grow, though,” he flashed Coli a toothy grin before continuing on. “I’m sure Eli would love that. I’d be happy to let him know, and he would be very excited to learn some new stuff. He’s growing up, though, he’s almost old enough to be on his own all the time. I can’t believe it.” Eli, just a few months ago, was totally dependent on him and Ezra couldn’t do anything without wondering how it would impact his only son. Now, the son was soon going to join the adult ranks, and be a proper pack member. It seemed far too soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread