I've ran my colors dripped down and drained out
[html]Table by sie! <3

Sure! You can close it whenever~<3

Colibri’s statement made the bitter man smile. Ezra had been trying to find a mother-figure in his son’s life for ages now, and while Lilin briefly filled that role, Eli hadn’t had a mother in far too long. Ezra didn’t expect the woman to help out the same way she used to in Hillsburn, she was a leader now and had a gret number of duties to fill. Coli was Ezra’s equal in the pack and if she wanted to be a family friend, Ezra would take her in with open arms. Perhaps this girl could be his friend. They were both broken, it was obvious, but maybe the two could be each other’s crutches to get through the days.

“And I, Coli, would appreciate that very much. Feel free to stop by any time, Eli’s usually close to home unless he’s out gallivanting with Teme,” the Hybrid said with a grin on his face. He gave her a small nod, and got up off the ground with the grace of a wolf that was getting older. He left Coli sitting there, trotting back to his Jordheim home.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread