Touch the light
[html]
OOC: to make it look longer i will use big table/ +189

The movement had come from behind her so she couldn’t have saw him coming, but the sound of his voice made her heart race to her throat and then his scent hit her. Saul, the man who had taken her father’s place in many ways was the first to see her. She turned around to see her cousin and she grinned, though the sudden movement made the mare rear and trot away a few feet. Eclipse moved away from the dangerous hooves and sighed. Then turned back to her cousin who was now in his two legged form.

Wow Saul, it is so good to see you. What are you doing this far north? I thought you had gone south.

She ran up to her cousin and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to give him a hug. The horse was forgotten for now, she would probably just follow Eclipse again after she started off to Ichika.

How have you been? You look good too. Wow, you’re the first familiar face I’ve seen in a while!

The girl said exasperatedly.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dbea; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #e1f8aa; }
.free-05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zP0yH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7cd57a; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#7cd57a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-05 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-05 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-05 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread