Touch the light
[html]
lol <33

Having had her back to him when he'd burst through the trees, she turned around once he'd made enough noise. Of course, he couldn't have anticipated the horse being there and he winced softly as the mare reared and pulled away. Absently, he made a connection between the mare and Maia- they were both chestnut coated with a rich flaxen mane. It reminded him of his mare and that soon, she would be giving birth. It was a difficult time for any female regardless of gender and he would like to be there for the birth. Green eyes were approving as Eclipse moved away from the animal although she appeared neither scared or shocked. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as she spoke, her voice a little high and perhaps a little surprised. Her words reminded him of how much had happened since his departure from Ichika and he winced softly.

He didn't respond immediately, mostly because she took the change to race forward and throw her arms around his shoulder. Automatically he moved to wrap both arms around her waist, a squeeze given and pressure applied to lift her slightly off the ground. He'd accepted a while ago that the two of them seemed to nearly constantly be moving in separate directions and he knew he would cherish these little moments for what they were. He might not see Eclipse for another couple of months and he was overjoyed to see her well and happy. Her voice came again and this was an easier question to answer. Smiling and resting the side of his head against hers for just a moment, he replaced her onto the floor and leant back, unwilling to let her go but wishing to look at her.

"I have been... very well. My life is finally falling into place. It take it you've been travelling? He asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. Of course, it couldn't distract from the larger news that she'd asked before and he tried to throw everything together hastily. He supposed she didn't know that he'd even made it to Hilsburn, let alone all the way to creating Vinátta. Well, I found Lilin down in Hilsburn and joined her there until Barrett left Nova Scotia and we moved on. We set up camp in the Moonstone Lakes and were joined by Niernan and Bran. our cousins, as well as Ezra. A couple of weeks ago, I found a place up here... to settle down. Lilin and I created Vinátta just a few days ago." He tried to keep the accounts brief, although clearly a lot had happened since he'd found Lilin in Halifax. He remained quiet for a moment, allowing Eclipse to process these words and respond as she wished.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
460+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread