Touch the light
[html]
WC: 326 OOC: Hehe

It seemed that Saul was quite happy to have her back as he picked her up in his hug, and she squealed like a little girl, laughing until she was put down again. He spoke of how things were and what had happened in the time she was gone, her eyes sparkled with amusement at tellign her about Lilin

“Oh I have met her, I hope she is well too.”

Her smile faded slightly when he mentioned more stormbringer cousins. The thought of what she had been told came rushing back. How they were crazy, that they were made of murderers and psychos. Some news of them had been nice, but most were not so and her experience with them, like her mother had helped her to believe the bad. She said nothing and only looked trouble for an instant.

“Oh congratulations, a new pack. My own cousin a big part of it, how about that. I cannot wait to get to Ichika. This journey has tired me so. How did you think about the pack? What brought on such an idea? and you say it’s near here?”

She was curious and apprehensive about the pack, she looked over at the chestnut, who stood a good few feet away with her head raised and her ears perked and tail high. She was waiting for something to happen, but also seemed interested in not just Eclipse bu Saul himself. She looked over at the man, and shrugged.

“She saved me from … um some dangerous stuff and now she won’t stop following me but she won’t let me pet her either.”

She said quietly because from her experience the mare knew high speech enough to understand what was being said. She didn’t want to give the horse any suggestions that she was trying to figure her out or capture her with the man’s help.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread