Touch the light
[html]
lol <33

Cinnamon backed ears received the girly squeal from the female and he allowed a gentle chuckle to escape. He hadn't realised how much he'd missed her until this point and his mind threw him images of their time together back in Dahlia, when she had been just a lonely little pup and then their time in Ichika, in Cerne Rise when she'd been growing and adapting to her parents abandonment and living with him instead. While they hadn't necessarily spoken every day, they'd been in each others company for a long time. Green eyes connected with blue and he caught the slight sparkle there when he'd mentioned Lilin. He was pleased his cousin slash daughter approved, even if he had no idea if she would approve of their relationship. "We're all doing well, now that we've found somewhere safe to settle down in." He offered, thinking of Temeraire and Elias who now had a stable home to grow up in.

He didn't notice her smile fade when he mentioned more of their relatives and concentrated on the enthusiasm in her voice. The last time he'd properly spoken to Eclipse, they'd both been a bit reserved, unsure of what the other felt about them disappearing. Of course, that conversation had brought about their promise to each other- they came to the understanding that no matter if they wandered away from one another, they'd always find their way back. And they had once more. He smiled softly as she enthused over the fact that he led a pack now. "Its certainly a great feeling, leading my own pack. We're small at the moment, but I hope we'll grow." He offered, tail flickering behind him in joy.

It faltered and wavered however at her next words. Seemingly in the same sentence she'd lifted his spirits and plummeted them. Ichika was no longer- she had no home to return to. The happiness on his face was short lived for the moment as he took one step back, green eyes sympathetic. "I'm really sorry Eclipse... But X'yrin disbanded Ichika a little while ago. It is no longer there. I returned a few weeks ago and found Kiara still in the mountains with her young pups. She gave me the news..." He offered, his tone and expression extremely apologetic. He been a little devastated when Kiara had told him, he couldn't imagine what Eclipse's response would be.

"Vinátta was influenced by another of our cousins, Miskunn, who has an extensive knowledge of Norse ways of living and they matched a few beliefs that Lilin and I shared." He offered briefly, knowing it was rude to continue on with their conversation when he'd just dropped a bombshell. Eclipse had commented about her horse and Saul turned to look at her. She was very familiar to him and he couldn't quite figure out why. Vaguely, he remembered the AniWayan who had visited Dahlia. With a soft gasp, he studied the mare once more before a name presented itself. "Grace... Your name is Grace." He said, the intonation more question than statement. Perhaps the horse would recognise him- he remembered now that he had first learnt to ride on this mare, whom had previously belonged to Liliana.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
538+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread