Touch the light
[html]
WC: 255 OOC: Hey look a post! Tongue

She couldn’t be any happier for Saul. He had really made a home for himself and her tail wagged in happiness, but that didn’t last too long as he gave her the sad news of Ichika’s disbandment, she looked down not sure how to take it, her ears folded in and her tail stopped wagging.

“Where will I go now...”

She asked softly more to herself than her cousin. Then he spoke a name. She looked up and then at the horse who he spoke to. The mare tossed her head and pawed the ground as if agreeing. She turned to Saul.

“Do you know her? Do you know where I can find her owner? She seems puppy sick for someone, and I think she’s going to have a baby. She should be with her master I think”

She said, amazed that the area was such a small world. How could she have a horse that Saul knew? and come to think of it, where was buttercup now the pack disbanded? She wished she took the horse with her, but that was all in hindsight now. Her biggest worry was finding a pack. She knew deep down Saul would open a place for her in his, but she was not sure of her family members that lived there. The things she heard of what the stormbringers brought upon the world would make her surely decline. No she would need a place she would feel totally safe.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread