Touch the light
[html]
lol <33

Her tail was wagging happily behind her just before he gave her the news and he hated to be the bearer of such tradegy. He supposed Kiara had felt like this when she'd told him she was out here on her own, with her pups. It had angered him, thinking about X'yrin and how she'd left Kiara out in the mountains on her own with two young pups. Eclipse's voice was small and perhaps a little frightened as she asked where she was going to go. Green eyes looked at her, slightly amused. She'd just stumbled on her cousins pack and was asking where she was going to go. With a soft shake of his head, he glanced back towards the borders before pointedly looking at Eclipse.

Vinátta is always open to you Eclipse. He said simply, before his thoughts turned to the females that he'd grown close to back in Ichika. Jace left before Ichika disbanded... I found out recently they settled in Cercatori d'Arte, to the south. I spoke to Neela recently and she has joined Casa di Cavalieri. I dont know where the rest of them are. He replied, perhaps giving his cousin other options. He had a feeling she would decline his offer of a home with them, but he supposed it was her choice now. She would be two in December- it was difficult to think of Eclipse as a woman now and not the little pup he'd rescued from a tree back in Dahlia. Nostalgia was like a kick in the teeth and he remained silent for a moment, his stomach in turmoil.

He was distracted when the name he'd spoken caused the chestnut mare to lift her head, snorting and bouncing her head in a nodding motion. He allowed a soft smile to tug his lips as her identity was confirmed. Eclipse rolled off a slew of questions and he glanced back at her as she proclaimed the mare to be pregnant. Critical green eyes glanced over at the mare, noticing the bulging belly. She looks to be, and from the size of her, I'd say she was just about ready to drop. He offered, wishing he could go over and feel the horses belly, but refraining on principle. As for her owner, the female who came to Dahlia was called Liliana... and I think she said she was from AniWaya. She may not be there though... if her horse is wandering loose, perhaps she is no longer in Nova Scotia. You could try down there though. He suggested, glancing back towards his cousin with a half smile.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
435+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread