Touch the light
[html]
WC: 328 OOC:

At his offer she couldn’t help but let the fear of being close to strange wolves who were supposedly her family. She could vouch that Saul was pretty normal but she didn’t know any of the others. She had met one and only for a short time. She shook her head.

“Thank you so much for the offer Saul, but I think I’ll try my luck, but if I can’t find anywhere else to go I’ll come back. I don’t know how comfortable I’ll feel here.... being so close to Ichika’s old lands”

She said. The last part was a lie but she didn’t want to taint his thoughts on their family like she had been. And what if he learned about her fathers side? The one of murderers and so on? He would not think so highly of her and if she were to truely turn into a monster like her grandfather... well she didn’t want Saul to ever see such a thing. At the answer of her cousin about the horse her head dropped, she had hoped the horse was there for her and not because she was missing her master or something. Eclipse sighed, but listened as he spoke of the woman being from AniWaya.

“Well, I have no choice but to at least try to find the woman and give her horse back. I just hope that she doesn’t give birth too soon. I still have a ways to travel, a foal would certainly take from traveling time.”

She said looking over at the horse he had called Grace, and at her bulging belly. It would certainly be a big burden, but then would the horse even want to come with her if she had her baby? She didn’t want to think about that. Even after a few days of her following Eclipse, no matter what she said, she loved the company of the horse.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread