Touch the light
[html]
mind if we finish up shortly? <333

He didn't quite understand the expression on Eclipse's face when he invited her to join them in Vinátta. In Saul's mind, there was no safer place. Bran and Niernan might joke and prank each other often, but he knew there to be a protective nature in both of them that made them exceptionally good at guarding their borders. Ezra was a warrior through and through- he had no qualms about confronting others. While Colibri was the most timid of their bunch, Saul knew Lilin and Miskunn to be fiercely protective of their homes. Her answer came however and Saul allowed a spear of sadness to shoot through him before he forced himself to accept her decision. She gave a good enough reason he supposed- it was hard living so close to where the shell of their old home had been.

"I respect your decision Eclipse. We'll always be here if you need us, and I'll send Eirias every now and then with a letter. Perhaps you could reply this time?" He asked, a teasing lilt to his voice that took away the seriousness of the request. His tail still wagged softly, although the drop of his cousins head wasn't missed. He knew that it was difficult to do the right thing, but he knew the horses owner and it was possible she was still around. Of course, it was possible that she'd left the area and that was why Grace was wandering around ownerless. Eclipse sounded a little dejected as she spoke once more, declaring that she would have to find the horses owner. He nodded softly, but he felt bad for his half daughter. At her question on the horses foal, Saul gave her another once over.

"She certainly is looking ready to drop. You're going to have to take it real easy when travelling and hope that you don't get caught short. You could leave her here if you were worried, but I suppose it would be difficult to come back and get her and then find her owner. You're better to take her on and see if you get get to AniWaya before she foals." He advised, still looking towards the mare. He glanced back down towards Eclipse, a proud smile on his lips. "You're doing the right thing... and you never know, you might get to keep her." He encouraged, knowing it was difficult either way.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
401+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread