Touch the light
[html]
WC: 328 OOC: Yes that's perfectly fine with me Smile

“I promise to send back a reply to your letters this time. Cross my heart.”

She said making the motion of putting an x over her heart. She felt bad for lying to Saul, but she didn’t want to taint his feelings towards her or the rest of his family, no she would keep this a secret and figure things out on her own. She was now going to live for herself and not for her family, even though she would certainly share her love with them. Right now she wanted to find out who she wanted to be and where she wanted life to take her. Little did she know that life was hardly planned out.

“I suppose I should hurry then, but … do you suppose it’s ok if we cross through your lands? I would certainly like to see them and it might be quicker than going around.”

The young girl asked with a plea in her eyes. She hoped he would give her the special privilege, it would help her move faster, and she did want to see the sights his land had to offer before going south. She smiled at his comment about keeping Grace.

“I sure wish I can but if she belongs to someone, I want to make sure she finds her companion before I think about something like that. Thanks so much Saul. You’ve been far more than a cousin and friend. I do appreciate everything you’ve done for me.”

She said sincerely. She felt bad that she may have offended him by turning down his offer, but she wanted to earn her way into a pack, though she didn’t even know how to do that really as she had either been a pup or Saul had brought her to Ichika, no she was going to learn more just in case. The experience would be good for her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread