Touch the light
[html]
permission to pp her answer given <3

Saul offered his sort-of daughter a grin when she promised to send letters back this time. The motion of an 'x' across her heart punctuated her words and he snorted softly. The proof would be in the writing he supposed- whether Eir would actually return with a letter for him. He nodded softly however, pleased that she at least agreed to give this whole communication thing a shot. "Good" He murmured, seeing no reason to expand on the small hope that her words ensued in him. They'd promised each other, back in Ichika, that they would always find a way back to each other. Regular contact could only help this- he wanted to know if she found Liliana and returned Grace before the foal was born, he wanted to know where she ended up and what she was doing. He did, of course, need to allow her to experience these things first and was resigned to waiting.

Her next question threw him off guard for a moment- she didn't seem to have any interest in Vinátta. But it would help her out and he was keen to show off the sights they had to offer. Of course, he would not be accompanying her- he recognised her plight to freedom and he knew that he couldn't baby her anymore. So he nodded softly, a small smile colouring his lips. "You're more than welcome to go through. If anyone stops you, just let them know that I gave you permission." He said, thinking about Bran and Niernan's protective behaviour as of late. It wouldn't do to have his cousin and sort of daughter accosted halfway through Vinátta by those two. He snorted at the though, before her words brought him back to the conversation.

Her words were warming and Saul ducked his head softly, a lump in his throat. When he looked back up, green eyes showed an overwhelming pride in the woman. "You have always been a daughter to me Eclipse. I hope you find what you're looking for. I will always be here for you" He stated, emotion colouring his voice. Stress was given on the 'always'- she had to know that he would be here for her whenever she needed him. Her voice was quiet, but cinnamon backed ears twitched, catching the sounds of her admission. "You are more of a father to me than Conor ever was.", to which Saul gave a small, bittersweet smile. With a soft, shuddering breath, Saul moved back towards the borders, showing the Soulstorm which way to head before giving his goodbyes and hugging her tightly once more before she set off on her own adventures.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
426+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread