A single calling sound
Arg pneumonia is a good excuse so I can't even be angry and I can't stay made at you ;-; <3
[html]
[/html]Tayui shivered as Anu drew her fingers down her cheek, neck, shoulder, arm, and back of her hand before settling comfortably between her fingers. Tayui kept her gaze relatively focused on Anu, even though she watched the movement with her peripheral vision. Anu responded, quietly, but softly—as she always seemed to do—and Tayui inclined her head slowly and then raised it once more. For a split second, they just stood there, saying nothing, but then a strange expression flitted across Anu’s face and she stepped back. Tayui drew her brows together and felt a small frown tug at the sides of her lips in response to the sudden loss of contact.

“Don’t,” she said, as she reached out with her hand to grab Anu’s wrist. “I won’t leave you,” she said. Anu looked so lost for a moment, but too full of strength and pride, that Tayui suspected she just wanted to hear something that would convince her that Tayui wanted this—whatever this was. She didn’t care if she couldn’t explain it. She just liked being with Anu and wanted the other woman to know that. She didn’t want to leave her and didn’t want Anu to think that she had to do anything for her sake.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread