Marry Me
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Isa was in their new room, laying on their bed and relaxing, when someone charged into the room. She stood and was going to reach for her dagger, which she kept on the small table by the bed, when she picked up Hadley’s scent. She took a deep breath as her hand went to her slowly growing belly. Shit Hadley, don’t scare me like that. Calmed down, Isa moved over to Hadley and wrapped her arms around him as she gave his cheek a quick kiss. She stepped back, noticing the nervousness coming from Hadley. Is everything alright? You seem stressed. She didn’t like seeing Hadley so stressed. Isa was glad Cadmeia wasn’t in the room, she would have more than likely been asking a million questions. Isa finally noticed the flowers in his hand and she looked at him with a smile on her face but still a little confused. Are those for me? They were very pretty, all kinds of different flowers in the bunch. She wondered if she had anything to put them in. Perhaps she could make something later.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread