Marry Me
Isa was right there. She was standing, looking very fierce and unwelcoming. Maybe he shouldn't have just barged in. Her words sent his ears down, embarrassed. Looking at the ground he muttered quietly. Sorry. He was doing this all wrong, wasn't he? Blushing he tried to think about what he was doing again and organize his thoughts. This wasn't romantic, or clever, or anything at all. She was definitely going to turn him down. Isa stepped over, arms wrapping around him. Always the pillar of strength, even when she was the one that needed help. What was wrong with him? His cheek was kissed before she stepped back.

I'm alright. It's just... Hadley looked at Isa. She was so beautiful. A soft silvery color, always with those dancing dark blue eyes that held him captive. He didn't deserve her. Isa needed someone so much better than him. Someone who could give her everything she wanted. His attention drawing to the flowers Hadley nodded. Isa...I've been thinking about our future. About our pups. He fiddled a little with the flowers in his hands before holding them out. You are absolutely amazing. Beautiful, and always strong. I want to be strong for you, to hold you when you're weak. I know you deserve better, but...will you be my mate?

Messages In This Thread