Marry Me
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Hadley seemed incredibly nervous. He stated that he had been thinking about their future and their pups before handing her the flowers. Where was he going with this? Her eyes widened slightly as he continued. He was asking her to be his mate. When he mentioned that she deserved better though, she became a little confused. She didn’t show it but she didn’t understand why he thought she deserved better. Hadley was an amazing guy, she didn’t need better. Once he asked his question, Isa wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly, holding the flowers behind his back so they wouldn’t get in the way. Yes of course I will Hadley. She kissed him once more before nuzzling into his neck with a very large smile on his face. I love you Hadley.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread