Marry Me
Her eyes widened as he continued rambling. Why hadn't he just come straight out and said it? Instead he'd gone all over the place. Isa was probably terribly confused and wishing he'd just shut up. The words were all jumbled up inside him. Speaking was a lot harder, harder than it had been even when he'd been terrified of speaking, just freshly purchased from Amy. He managed to say it at last though, and Isa wrapped her arms around him. The warmth of her body against him, the joyous feeling coming from her assured him that it was going to be alright. That he hadn't made an utter fool of himself.

A kiss met him, the hybrid smiling a bit bemused. She hadn't said that she'd accepted yet, but from her warm actions Hadley was guessing it was a yes. His tail wagged at the confirmation, glad that he'd gathered the courage to ask her. He kissed her when she came up, a strong kiss filled with caring, pushing against her while holding her, cradling her form, feeling the bump against his body. They'd be a family, for better or worse now. Hadley was still unsure if he was the kind of mate, or even father, that anyone deserved, but he was going to try. I love you as well. My source of courage. He tried hard to make it sound sincere, managing to keep his voice smooth. If only he really did love her. Then it would be perfect.

Messages In This Thread