Marry Me
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

This would certainly be one of the happiest moments of her life, if not the best moment. She would be Hadley’s mate and she was carrying his pups. They had adopted Cadmeia as well. They would be a family. Everything seemed perfect in her life, she had a man she loved as her mate, an adopted daughter, and pups on the way. She couldn’t be happier.

Pulling him close, Isa kissed him again. My one and only love. She buried her muzzle into his chest, breathing in his scent. And soon we will have our own pups as well. She was both nervous and excited to have Hadley’s pups. She started to wonder how many they would have. Isa hoped they would have at least one girl. Perhaps a girl and a boy. Two would be more than enough for now, especially since they had already adopted Cadmeia as well. She would just have to wait.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread