Marry Me
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Isa followed Hadley over to the bed, sitting down and letting him bring his strong arms around her. She laid down with him, resting her head on his chest. Everything seemed absolutely perfect. She was carrying Hadley’s pups, they had adopted Cadmeia, and they would be mates soon. Isa couldn’t imagine any moment that would be better than that. She was in the arms of her soon-to-be mate and would have his pups soon. They would be a family.

All she wanted at that moment was to lay there in Hadley’s arms, and maybe have a nice fat rabbit, but she would be perfectly happy just being with Hadley. She met his eyes for a moment before kissing him softly. I love you Hadlye.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread