[M] - Neither an angel nor a demon
[html]
kinda short but i have now idea what to ramble about XD

It had taken a bucket load of persuasion, nagging, almost arguing, begging and ultimately guilt tripping to get Neela out of the house for a walk. After all, what would happen with Tony right beside her. Both their own weapons with them. Neela had her knifes and Tony had his large claymore sword. And both were able to use them well so anyone, or thing who tired it attack them had another thing coming. Tony was, perhaps cocky and over confident, but still sure that no one would mess with his Neela while he was around. Tony was, for sure, naive and too bold for his own good. Often forgetting that there were bigger fishes out there than him.

'See? It ain't so bad? Ain't nuffin gonna get y' while I'm around tha's f' sure!' he said loudly, wrapping his arm round Neela tighter to back up his point and give her a stronger sense of safety. 'Much better than stayin' in twenny four seven, eh?' he prompted, gazing up at the clear sky through the trees.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread