[M] - Neither an angel nor a demon
[html]

OOC text here

It was an odd conflict of emotions within Neela's mind. On one hand she trusted in Tony to keep her safe, never mind her own skills, and she was in Casa territory so she shouldn’t feel threatened by outside forces. But it was Neela's mother that was leaving the mocking hints of scent along the borders and fear for her mother had been driven into Neela from an early age. Even with Tony walking aside her and the wrath of the pack poised at any who would attack a member within its borders she still felt a cold hint of fear.

Shivering she pushed away both the feeling and the hint of scent that lingered in her nose; trying so hard to ignore it was she that she didn’t notice how the scent smelt a tiny big fresher, a hint stronger than it should have. Normally Neela would have noticed such a thing in an instant, panic and paranoia rendering even her less than stellar nose sharp.

Maybe things would have turned out different if she hadn’t tried so hard to ignore her instincts. Maybe she would have had some hint of the figure stalking her from far off, slowly drawing closer to her and Tony as the pair walked along.

"Yeah I know, it's just…" Neela said in response to Tony, trailing off helplessly as she tried and failed to vocalise her thoughts. Falling silent she started to run her claws gently down the arm wrapped around her, only putting enough pressure to lightly tickle the skin beneath Tony's fur, "I've been scared of her my whole life. Now I know she's here…. Even when I feel safe I'm still scared, if that makes any sense. Probably doesn't." Neela trailed off again, resting her head against Tony;s chest just below his shoulder, "Yer right though, it is a nice night."

Word Count :: +311

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaRun{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ndHide.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 450px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid white; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.NeelaRun b {color:#FF7E00; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaRun p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread