[M] - Neither an angel nor a demon
[html]
kinda short but i have no idea what to ramble about XD

'It does. But y' got a whole pack behind y'. An' we all care for y', 'specially me, eh?' he said gently, keeping his arm around her gently. 'An' Imma tell m' dad t' keep his eyes out for any trouble. No details or anythin', jus' t' watch out for any trouble makers, eh? Hopefully that'll keep everyone safe, cause if they're gonna get you then they're gonna try an' go through anyone and we got people less capable then you here, eh? he drawled, wanting to fill up the silence with sound to keep her mind from any danger. 'Like Cadmeia an' Adelle. An' any future kids. We gotta keep everyone safe, yeah?'

Letting his tongue drift over the top of Neela's head he sighed, 'Y' know, I love 'aving you around. I'm kinda glad Ichika went arse up in the end. Prolly wouldn't have gotten you, eh?' Tony had grown accustomed to having Neela around and that's why he was so careful about making sure she was okay and convincing her to go outside and get some fresh air. He wouldn't have listened if she wanted to go alone. It was likely if that had happened he would have tailed her anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread