Oh god, it burns!
[html]

Mind if i join?

The dark male had been having trouble adjusting to this way of pack life; shareing a den with the whole pack was new to him and he had been having trouble with his sleep because of it but at last he had started to relax and even stopped wearing his cloak and loin cloth; having stored them with his sword in a secret hiding place. This morning however was different; this morning he was again having trouble sleeping but not for the den being full of his new packmates, no it was because of the scent that had reached his nose and woke him; the scent of a female in heat and it allured him and called to him. Poor kota had delt with this type situation before, it had been his sister then and he had his paws full with controling himself and dealing with horny males who wanted her.

The female stood and stretched and the dark one smiled; he had noticed this one before and had thought her very beautiful; he did not know if she had a mate yet but deep down he secretly hoped she didn't. He watched her as she left the den behind her, once she was gone Kota stood and stretched himself out as well then followed after the female. The dark male stayed at a safe distence behind her and tracked her through that alluring scent alone yet when he finally found her in the beautiful meadow he forgot all about why he had followed her. He watched her frolic in the flowers; all of which didn't compare to the grace and beauty of the female among them. But eventually the wind blew the scent back to him and he remembered why he had followed after her; to offer assistence against other males....not to be one who hounds after her.

The dark male, Kota, slipped from the forest and into the meadow to flow like a shadow out into the flowers that were the playground for the female. He kept his pace slow and even so she would see that he was not going to be like other males; he would be different and try to contain himself. Kota announced himself before he reached her with a friendly yip and he made sure to stop before he got to close to her "hello there, my name is Kota...and if i may say so..it seems you have yourself a problem?" the question was not entirely a question but also a statement. Kota gave a friendly smile to the female in hopes that she wouldn't bolt.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread