Oh god, it burns!
[html]
OOC / +510

Intense blue eyes gazed back at her, she felt drawn to Kota and couldn't keep her own emerald eyes off of him. His chuckle brought out a brighter smile and small giggle from her while her tail picked up even faster. Head lifted when he nodded, glad he agreed. This place was the one place that she called hers, even though it truly wasn't. It was as much hers as it was every other pack members, but felt close to this part of New Dawn. Her face beamed as she spoke of her pack and her rank, she was proud of both. "Yes, Fayne Gremory. I'm a Delta here. I'm glad you agree. It's always beautiful in New Dawn though, even when the skies are grey the land remains lush and green." Her rank held importance to her. Something she could grow off of and a sign that she was becoming more important to her pack. Something she never got a chance to experience before coming here.

Fayne couldn't place it, why was Kota so different? He wasn't reacting tot he smell the way she expected him to. Maybe he was too far away to notice it. She cocked her head trying to determine what it was and why her heat was effecting more than it was him. She wanted to move closer, but hesitated. The Optime form frightened her slightly, getting closer would be a feat. After her run in with Amy she couldn't help but feel frightened by the two-legged creatures. She couldn't help it though, drawn to him. She began to approach him slowly unsure what her state would cause. Slender legs carried her towards him, head lowered shyly as she kept her eyes glued to his ember figure. Soon, she was no further than four feet away but came to a halt too shy to go any further. Bushy tail continued to sway in delight for the stranger.

Kota's next words caused the silver fae's face to become warm, head lowering as eyes accepted the compliment. Then, she was reminded of the horrible scar on her left shoulder by a tinge of achiness. Her eyes shifted to it becoming saddened by the sight of it. A reminder of her failure that marred her for life, it was hideous. The self-consciousness that she tried so hard to hide was impossible to keep hidden now that the scar adorned her flesh. She looked back at Kota. "I would have to disagree. This meadow is untouched by the evils of the world. It's peaceful and lovely and perfect, much prettier than I am." When he began to approach, she backed up startled by the movement. It was silly for her to be scared of him but she couldn't help it because of that blonde bitch. Hopefully, with time, she would overcome her fears. She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Eyes darted to the floor ashamed of her actions.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread