Oh god, it burns!
[html]

The dark male smiled as she rose to show her rank; that to made her seem even more beautiful, a proud female that knew her place and showed it effectively. Yet her words caused him to frown a little, she had caught him there "its true that we are all apart of nature...but your beauty shines brighter then any other" he lowered his hand slowly when she didn't come to him and he knew why for it wasn't the first time someone was scared of him for being in Optime form but never before had he so desperately wanted to change to the Lupus form he was born with. That desperate need to be with her; the need to be Lupus and her fear triggered something in him; in his skull there was almost an audiable click as something slipped into place. The dark one fell foward and grasped his head in pain for a moment as his body began its change for the first time since his birth; it was a painfull experience.

Yet when it was over; there laying on his side, Kota in his Lupus form; whatever it was that went wrong in his first shift was fixed by that desperate need to not scare her; she had helped him. Slowly and on shaking legs Kota stood up, he had heard her last words just before his change and they saddend him "your heat...your scent has given me the curage to follow you...but i have been admiring you from afar since i came here" his voice still held a hint of pain from the shift and he didn't trust himself to keep talking; to admit that he longed for her and it wasn't the scent that did it.

Kota took a single step toward her again but almost instantly brought it back again in rememberence of the first time he did that and she backed away "whatever has happend to you before" he could tell something had but didn't know what "i will not do the same...i wont hurt you...i could never hurt you" he spoke with such passion and care filling his voice. He decided to take a chance and take another step toward her; his body calling out to hers once again but in a different way then he had earlier; now it seemed to sing for her just in the way he moved.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread