Oh god, it burns!
[html]

The dark one smiled at the beauty's concern for him; he still felt weak but it was passing now, but he could also see the confusion in her eyes "maybe i should explain...when i was first born i shifted to the Luperci state and something went wrong in his brain...i was stuck that way ever since. But seeing you wanting so much to not be the cause of the fear in your eyes that something happend...you helped fix whatever was wrong with me" he was overjoyed to be normal once again but that joy paled in comparison to the feeling of joy that he felt when she brushed against him or nuzzled him. The dark male dipped his head even further then he had before and gave the side of her neck a light nuzzle; her scent, the natural one mixed with her heat was so intoxicating but he still held himself in check.

Kota tilted his head only slightly when she spoke in confusion about him admiring her "i first caught sight of you the night i entered the den for the first time...you were sleeping and you looked so peavefull...from that moment on...i had eyes only for you" he too felt a blush under his fur. Her heated scent only gave him the courage to follow her here to finally speak to her; and yes that scent influnced him gave him an almost overpowering urge to mate her then and there but he controlled himself; it was hard but he would not let those chains on himself go even for an instant.

The male sat down once more but this time it felt strange to him, he had this new form now; the Lupus form which was all new to him. The many things he would have to learn how to do again; how to hunt and even how to effectively walk right but he would do it and be greatful for having met Fayne and her helping to fix him. Her last words about recent happenings with a Luperci saddend him and angered him as well but he also felt compelled to give her a soft nuzzling nudge to reassure her.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread