Oh god, it burns!
[html]
OOC: I apologize for Fayne. She's a complete derp when it comes to love and stuff like that. X3 / +525

The charcoal wolf's smile dampened her worry which disappeared beneath her own bright smile back at him. He had a way about him that was charming. Tail slowly started to sway once again when his lips began to form words. The pain in his voice was subsiding which was a good sigh. Her first shift had been painful, but only that one shift. Hopefully, he wouldn't experience this again. Curiousity filled her. He'd been in Optime form every since he was born? Fayne had never heard of such a strange occurrence. She knew that Luperci went through the first shift when they reached a certain age, but he had experienced his first shift at birth. She didn't think anything was wrong with him though and a giggle escaped her lips. "I'm glad I could help you. Although I don't think there was anything wrong in the first place. You were just stuck like that for a while and needed a push. At least that silly fear I have now was useful for something." She let her eyes wander over his new body. He was a well built large wolf, very attractive and strong. "This is much better anyways."

Kota came close nuzzling her neck and she found herself leaning into him, forgetting all the formalities. This cursed heat. She returned his affection with a couple licks on the cheek unable to stay away.The male before her was nearly irresistible. A quiver was sent down her spine, a sudden burst of energy and lust for the stranger. More coaxing words were sent her way. The wolf that she had only met moments ago seemed to be head over heals for the young fae. The only problem was, even with all the kind words being tossed at her, she was clueless how to respond to such a situation. Never before had she been treated so kindly. Of course Noah was kind, and Tharin was kind. But Kota's kindness was different. He was trying to woo her. Another flush of warmth developed under her coat in response to his words. What was she supposed to say?

Fayne back away to look at him. "But, we've never even met before. How could you have eyes for only me if we've never met? You know nothing about me and I know nothing about you. Except that your name is Kota and you've never shifted before." She couldn't help but smile at the thought. Head cocked at the statement, ears twitching intently for the answer. She didn't understand the concept. Before coming here, there was no need to worry about finding a mate or anything of the sort. Of course, she let her mind wonder, hoping that one day she would. She always thought it would take a long while to stumble across someone. But here Kota was saying words that she had no idea how to respond to. Fayne sat herself down wrapping her tail around her legs like a feline would do. Emerald eyes full of thought remained planted on the ember male, curious about him.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread