Oh god, it burns!
[html]

Sorry its kinda short, my back is killing me and my muse tonight

Kota's smile returned when she licked his cheek; that caused a warm feeling to spread through his body, what was this feeling? this bliss he felt at having her near him and that lick? could it be her heat effecting him or was it...love?... The feeling was new to him but he liked it very much "don't sell yourself short, you were the one that gave it the push" he laughs lightheartedly but her next words cause his smile to fade momentarily; she thought he looked better like this? The dark ones smile returned ten fold now and he felt more happy then he ever had in his life.

Tentively as if he were afraid he would scare her away, he gave a soft lick to her cheek as well. The dark colored male lowered himself down into the flowers just as she backed away from him; he thought about her words carefully and how he should answer best "i can't explain it...its like when i saw you...all the other females...all the other wolves just disappeared from the den" he lowered his eyes to the flowers infront of him as he thought slowly over what all she had just said to him. It was true that they knew next to nothing about each other but he wanted to learn everything about her.

Kota looked up again and spoke slowly and carefully "what do you wish to know about me Fayne?...i will tell you anything you wish to know and i wish to know all there is about you as well...i can't explain why..." Once again he looked down at the ground; this whole subject confused him and he felt helpless about what to do; of course he knew how to flirt and what he had said to her so far was more truth then flirting but as for what to do next he had no idea. This was his first experience in which he actually desired a female as much as he did Fayne.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread