[M] one more medicated peaceful moment
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

sahip olmaya değecek hiçbir şey
kolay elde edilemez

Word Count → 396 :: Sorry for the wait and crap post!

On the coastal area between Halifax and the western packs stretched a run-down road that led to a run-down gas station. It was a nice place for a break, taking shelter behind the counter and sleeping the day away, while the cat hunted among the aisles crowded with mice nibbling on the remains of food. It wasn't until the evening that he woke, sitting up and yawning, before he clambered back over the counter and stared out at the gas pumps. The sun was hovering just on the treeline, balancing on the outline of leaves and glowing a deep yellow, and he knew it would be hard to fall back asleep come sunset.

Wils? The Turkish man yawned, rubbing his jaw, and looked over his shoulder. Hey, Wilson, you still around?

The tomcat slunk out from around a stand of assorted sandwiches -- or what had been sandwiches before time had claimed them. Wrinkling his pink nose at the scent, he glanced to his companion. Actually, I found a back room -- I want to check it out. He grinned suddenly, a purr bursting from his narrow chest. Can I trust you to behave while I'm gone?

The luperci shook his head. You just gave me permission to misbehave, he replied, deadpan, and his friend smirked before turning and darting off toward the hidden room. Watching him leave, he decided he might as well rummage through the place and grab what he could. The cigarettes he'd slept next to would be good for trade or simply a quick smoke, and there were bottles of beer (which would no-doubt be disgusting, but he wasn't going to drink them, so he didn't care). He moved sluggishly through the gas station for about a half hour, collecting what was small enough to fit in his satchel, then stepped out into the open air. Blinking against the sunlight, he made his way to a rusted orange pickup truck and yanked the door open.

There wasn't anything special on the seats, but he opened the glove box for a very unexpected treat. He grinned crookedly, pulling the bag out. Scavenging everything else he needed from hidden compartments in the truck, he fashioned a joint clumsily then stepped up into the bed of the truck, reclining to have his first smoke in a few months.

<style>
.snakebottle-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.snakebottle .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Special Elite'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.snakebottle {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: left; margin:0 25px;}
.snakebottle p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.snakebottle p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.snakebottle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.snakebottle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.snakebottle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.snakebottle b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.snakebottle b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.snakebottle b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread