Mischief on Two Legs
[html]

OOC

The rather loud horse was ignored, despite the racket it was making. Terra was fairly certain it was doing the same thing most of the court horses had done after meeting her, pretending to be threatening like she couldn't possibly touch them. Terra didn't particularly care, not running into horses usually. Her attention was fully on the male before her, mostly submerged, ears flattened back. He looked terrified of her, despite the fact that he was larger than her. And more muscular. And so, so desirable. He increased some more distance before rising up, her eyes watching the water cascade off his body, revealing his full form.

He was every bit as handsome as she had thought the first time. Mars Russo. Cocking her head she looked at the writing on his side. Yep, that matched his name. Hard for her to make out, since it didn't look like the writing she was used to, already as poorly schooled in reading as she was. Her eyes followed his to the pile of items on the ground. Terra didn't know what the stringed wooden object was, but she certainly hoped he wasn't thinking about getting dressed. That would put a damper on things. Terra's ears flicked towards Mars as he spoke, a grin on her lips. Yes, I'm fairly far. I have a friend down here, watching out for me. Being in heat tends to cause...problems. As casually as she could Terra moved closer, tail swishing steadily. She just wanted to be close, to feel his grasp.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread