Mischief on Two Legs
[html]

OOC: I'm so disappointed in this post because this is the shortest post i've done with Mars since i've gotten him. o.o

She was quick to tell him that her friend was out to get food. Mars looked at the woman and gave a little "oh" as he continued to try to put distance between them, but the falling on his butt had left him vulnerable, and within seconds the woman was hovering over him, her hand on his chest, and their bodies ever so close. If he could blush, he would, and he tried to scoot away with his hands, but he ended up just falling back down and into the water, so now he was completely soaked. He lifted himself halfway up out of the water again but he was still under her. His mismatched ears fell back on his head and he looked at her with an embarrassed look on his face. Her words were tempting, but he was not willing to play such a game with the woman, even if his body wanted to. His mind didn't want to, and he wouldn't let it happen, or at least he would try.

He shook his head immediately. Uhm...No offense....But...I..kinda.......can't. I'm sorry, Terra. spoke the male as he continued to try to worm his way from under her. He could only hope that she was not determined to keep him there, because if she was, then he might have no choice but to stay with her until her friend came back. He just wanted to get this dirt from his pelt and go home, he was not looking for any of this. Maybe if he was Bart, or Hurricane he would be more into it, but in this state of mind, he was not.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread