Mischief on Two Legs
[html]

OOC: This will be my last post here. You can reply again or archive, it doesn't matter to me.

He brushed his chest with his ivory hand and he traced the tattoo that was in the middle of his chest as he looked at her with those condescending icy eyes of his. She seemed so sad when he got up, and moved away from her. He couldn't do this, not as Mars, no. Bartholomew would have taken the chance as soon as it was present, as would Hurricane, but Mars had some self-control, and his body was the thing that betrayed him more so than his mind at the moment. He held little attraction to the woman before him, because he did not know her like he knew Orin, and he did not care for this woman more than he had to because she was his packmate. I have no doubt that you will behave.... the last word on his tongue seemed to be sharply tipped, like a freshly sharpened knife. But....I just can't play right now....I don't have the...time...to play.... he spoke to her as he stepped from the water, even though he was muddy. He wanted a bath, but this woman being here had ruined his time by himself to clean his pelt of the mud that it was now covered in because of him falling in the water and soil.

Terra, you be safe out here, okay? Make sure you be careful with your condition out here, it ain't all that safe. Make sure your buddy comes back too. Would hate to have to come out here and get you. spoke the male as he walked over to Vox and he grabbed his clothing and started to fold it. I'm going to head back to the Court now. You can come if you'd like, but I'm sure there's an actual reason you aren't there in the first place... spoke the male as he got his this folded and he put them in a saddle bag before he hoisted his naked body onto Vox's back. I'll see you back in the packlands. Maybe some other time we can play.. spoke the male, as he nodded his head and he turned Vox around. He waved once back at her before Vox took off back towards the Court.

How awkward could he be? That awkward I suppose.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread