[M] I hear the sirens call
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 542 Dun dun duuun

Muscles crapped from being held to tight for so long. Wincing he continually forced himself to relax as his breathing gradually began to even it's way out; it was stupid that he let the past haunt him in such a manner, that the dreams still got to him every single time. It had been so long since the events that lingered in his nightmares had actually happened that the Angelo knew he should let go, thought he had done so on many occasion until the same white horror came to him as he slept. Tensing his jaw he held his eyes closed tightly, pushing away the remnants of the white scenes that still lingered within his mind. Concentrating on breathing he could feel himself returning back to normal or what he thought of as normal, only for his name being called to wreck his nerves once more, heart jumping to his throat and everything within him froze.

Unwillingly he pulled his head up free of his legs, peering out from under dark bangs he could now see the ghostly form of Alex reaching out towards him. “How long” the words were barely audible, whispered with such fury he wasn't even sure of the pale male had even heard him speak them. “How long have you been here?” he repeated the sentence, clipping the end sharply as blue eyes bore into the Zephon's form, all his pent up anger being aimed at the male who shouldn't of been there, no one should have witnessed his nightmares, his weakness; no one, not even Alex. “Does it pleases you to see me like this?” he asked, not expecting an answer from the male and just continuing his monologue. “Leave” the singular word was whispered, uncertain almost. “Leave my room, my pack, my lands. I don't want you here. Leave!” as he continued to speak his voice rose until he was shouting, rising from the bed he reached out towards the pale male, grabbing his throat and pushing Alex backwards until he had the ghostly male pinned against the cave wall.

Leaning in he placed his muzzle near the others ear. “You are nothing to me. You will tell no one what you saw or heard and you will leave immediately. Do you understand me, fool?” the venom to his words were clear, his grip on the others throat tightening. A smaller, more sane part of his mind was telling him he was being stupid, overreacting and that he'd regret loosing the male, but the pale one had seen what he'd been hiding for so long he knew of no other way to react then to remove the male from his life. Even as he threatened the other his frame shook, emotions running from one extreme to another and as he looked at the other his grip relaxed, the reality of what he had just done began to sink in slowly. “Alex” he called out, confused, uncertain, angry, scared all at the same time. Too many emotions, another stupid error added to his list. It was inevitable really that he would push the pale male away, harm him, hurt him rather the cherish what he had, what they had had and that he'd likely just ruined.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread