[M] I hear the sirens call
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 259 End with my post <3

Leaving... it was the best for the both of them. If Alex remained he'd just hurt him more, cause them both further harm for it was clear that what they both desired from each other was no longer the same. Stepping back he made no attempt to stop the pale Zephon from leaving, for there was no way to take back the words he'd said and the damage he'd done; there was no jumping back in time, only living with the consequences of his actions, something the Angelo was all to familiar with doing. Still, that didn't stop him from watching the others every moment, regret and pain piercing his heart as the other grew further and further away from him, taking booze as he went.

Opening his mouth he wanted to call out, to ask Alex to wait but all he did was stand there, mouth open and hand outstretched before him with no words to be spoken. He'd said enough already, the damage was done and he had to accept the reality he'd just got himself stuck with. Drawing his hand back he ran it shakily through knotted hair, pulling it free of the black strands he held it out before himself and watched it tremble almost uncontrollably. Alex was gone and he was now alone, again. Blue eyes drifted over to where Alex had left some booze and as his eyes fell upon the bottles he began moving forward, picking one up he began to down the remaining contents bottle by bottle until he felt nothing.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread