[j] sanat arayanlar
[html]

I'm glad I hit preview before I posted; Sunny replied just as I was finished writing. x3 So apologies if any of this didn't get edited well enough and if it's choppy and whatnot!

Levent and Wilson are by me!

He did not have to wait horribly long for one of the d'Artisans to show up, but whereas he had expected a stranger to come and scrutinize him, a familiar form appeared instead, tapping her way toward the borders. His smile grew broad, though he put on a serious face when the tomcat glanced snidely at him. He didn't want the feline to think that this was the only reason he was joining, though he had to admit the draw of pleasant company was just as strong as the fact that this trading pack fit him as an individual.

Hotaru greeted him, and his brows lifted before he caught sight of another -- a creamy wolf with a necklace of turquoise and bangles around her wrists. She sounded joking, but he wasn't so blind to the etiquette of wolves to ignore little bits of her posture and scent that marked her as dominant. He inclined his head to her before she repeated the question, and then he grinned.

He took a deep, sweeping bow, even if it was a gesture that would be lost to Hotaru. Why, he said, and stood straight again, his voice coming from normal level now, I heard tales of wolves of otherworldly beauty who lived here, and I wanted to investigate. His words were about as cheesy as they came, but there was laughter in this tone that suggested even he didn't take himself seriously. His blue eyes flicked to Hotaru for just a moment too long after his statement, however, indicating that he thought he'd already found one such wolf.

Wilson looked like he wanted to cough up a hairball. This radge pot got it in his skull that he wants to join the pack, he meowed, more to the point, and Levent smiled.

<style>
.levDraw {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levDraw p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levDraw p.image {text-align:center; float:left; margin:10px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levDraw .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levDraw .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levDraw b {letter-spacing:1px;}
.levDraw b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levDraw b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levDraw b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levDraw u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread