[j] sanat arayanlar
[html]

She raised an eyebrow in jest as the mysterious stranger told why he was at her borders. Yes, he was certainly like Bangle, all right, and quite the jester as well; 'otherworldy beauty', hm? She smiled at the compliment but was not overly swooned by it - this man may be a joker and a friend of Hotaru, but he was still a stranger on her borders, and she was not done being suspicious of him yet.

The white cat's words startled her; she had only met one talking cat before, who was black and lived in the library, and he did not say anything like this. She looked from the cat to the man, pondering for a moment, her face morphing into a slight smile, as if she were deciding if he was worthy of being in Cercatori d'Arte or not. Finally, she smiled wider - from his jewelry to his cat to his charisma, everything about him seemed to say that he would make an excellent trader and diplomat.

"I am Skye Collins, the leader of this pack," she said. "And this is Hotaru, which I think you know - but before I admit you into the pack, I must ask - what is your name? And what can you contribute to d'Arte?" she asked. She already had an idea of what he could contribute, but she wanted to hear it from him first. She relaxed her stance slightly and moved so that she was next to Hotaru - if Hotaru wanted to speak, her body language said, then she was free to do so at this time.

<style>
.uberduper1 b {color:#FEF3FA;}
.uberduper1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.uberduper1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:10pt; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-color:#C1595B; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread