[j] sanat arayanlar
[html]

Levent and Wilson are by me!

He noticed that Hotaru was more subdued and submissive when she realized her leader was there, and while disappointed, he understood. There would be plenty of time for banter later if he was accepted, and he would take full advantage of it. At least she wasn’t pretending not to know or like him; she smirked at his honeyed compliment then fell silent and surprised when Wilson announced his intention to join the pack.

Levent was still a bit surprised that the tom had spoken to strangers before at all; he was wary twofold around luperci he didn’t know, mostly for his own sake but also for his canine friend’s. It seemed like the fact he wanted to join a pack was bothering the cat, even though he’d been pushing for Lev to actually get off his butt and find somewhere safe to stay. Maybe he was nervous about being around so many new luperci.

The leader introduced herself as Skye, and asked him for his name and his contributions to the pack. It was an easy enough question, and he adopted a more serious demeanor although his tone was as colorful as ever.

My name is Levent Kartal, and this is Wilson, the Turkish man said, gesturing to the now-silent cat. My father was a merchant in Eurasia, and I followed in his footsteps when I was of age; I can haggle just as well as anyone. He shifted the satchel on his shoulder. These are my current wares, though I’d have more if I had a place to keep them all.

Glancing sideways at the cat again, he added, I’m fluent in a few dialects of low speech, too, so I can assist whoever’s in charge of the animals if they’re having trouble with horses, cats, or birds. His tail wagged behind him as he finished his array of skills, having hit on the two key points he could think of. While he had a feeling that being a trader would cement his spot in the trading pack, he hoped that being able to do more than that would make him stand out a bit more in the leader’s eyes.

<style>
.levDraw {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levDraw p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levDraw p.image {text-align:center; float:left; margin:10px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levDraw .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levDraw .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levDraw b {letter-spacing:1px;}
.levDraw b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levDraw b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levDraw b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levDraw u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread