[j] sanat arayanlar
[html]

OOC: Feel free to skip me

For the most part, Hotaru waited and listened to the interaction between Skye and Levent. The light atmosphere continued for the most part, although it was far more serious than before. Joining a pack was no simple matter and as such, was not to be taken lightly. Hotaru thought carefully about whether it would be wise to speak and what words she would use if she decided to do so. Although the blind female had met Levent a few times, she knew little about him. Even so, her desire to vouch for him was strong. He had been kind to her both times that they had met and their previous meeting was rather pleasant. Although Hotaru wasn't particularly fond of his cat, she didn't dislike the feline either.

Levent spoke of his qualities and Hotaru hid her surprise and interest perfectly behind a mask of indifference. She was learning so many things about him and all the while he became more fascinating as an individual. At last, the grey female felt that she should input her opinion. It was a risk and he was only the second character that she had vouched for, but Hotaru felt that she still owed him for their first encounter. Besides, she had grown somewhat fond of the quirky male. "If I may Capitana, I would like to vouch for his character. When we first met he helped me out of a bind that I had foolishly gotten myself into and asked for nothing in return. I have met Levent on a couple of occasions and I find that his character is steady and true." With her piece said, the blind female grew quiet again.

<style>
.hotarugift1 b {color:#7C8082;}
.hotarugift1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.hotarugift1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QCeyc.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#E6ECF3; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread