I Call to the Young
[html]

Please remember to claim your points for joining a pack thread. If you do not with to post please assume your character attended regardless IC but you will not receive points for being part of a pack thread. No posting order so feel free to stick up a post whenever Smile

Today marked the second mentor ceremony that the Sole would perform. It was sad to think of the time when Adelle and Cadmeia have both been tiny, now they were both going to have mentors and in a short while little Cadmeia would no longer be considered a pup, but a young adult. As the Knight wrapped his bear fur clock over his broad shoulders he took a deep breath. Things were coming together, that was for certain. What had started out as a fresh pack of five members had grown into one of the larger packs in the area. And what was more, they had two young ones new in their training and many potential couples. The future was bright for all but today was a very important day for one small fox.

Walking into the Great Hall he called to his family to join him. He was sure that many of them familiar with the tradition of mentors would be expecting the call. Cadmiea had probably been excited all week awaiting today and there was no doubt in his mind that she had been chatting up a storm about it to Ismeme and Hadley. He took his place at one end of the hall, the entrance to the courtroom behind him, though he stood so anyone who wished to use the vaulted ceiling to their advantage could watch from upstairs. As the pack began to settle into the hall he looked around with a grin, nodding in the direction of the odd person in greeting.

Finally he spotted little Cadmeia and her adoptive parents and a grin spread across his muzzle before he spoke, Today we gather to celebrate the start of Cadmeia’s education. She has displayed great care for others and has started to develop into a wonderful young fox. Pausing he made eye contact with the little brown fox, Please join me at the front so I may announce your mentor. His Scottish accent was soft and inviting, as it always was when dealing with pups.

<style type="text/css">
.JaZzCai0 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd565; text-shadow:#372120 1px 1px 2px;}
.JaZzCai0 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.JaZzCai0 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#575636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/C1KIt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d1d2c; padding:345px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c281; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.JaZzCai0 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.JaZzCai0 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.JaZzCai0 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread