I Call to the Young
[html]

It was exciting to watch as the little one made her way forward. Unlike Adelle little Cadmeia would never shift but she certainly would be educated the same as any other pup who came into Casa. As he looked out at the crowd he gave them a minute to soak in their own anticipation, himself a moment to figure out his words because they were very important, and the kit a moment to gain some courage. As I said, Cadmeia as a unique member of this pack and she will require someone equally as unique to encourage her as she grows. Because of this I have thought long and hard about who should mentor her. Pausing he cleared his throat, This individual has displayed his agility many times and he continuously uses words to his advantage. Both he and Cadmeia share the need to find strength in things other than physical strength.

Lighting eyes moved to land on the small man whom he had shared many intimate encounters with. Although he was stubborn and a flirt the red coated male was the ideal choice for the little fox and although the alpha was sure that he would not initially enjoy the role of mentor he was also sure that he would not be argued with. The other male was very aware of Jazper’s strength, he knew every nook and cranny of him and certainly knew that he would not stand a chance if he made a fool of the Sole in a public place, on such an important occasion to a little one.

Sebastian. The name was out and he did not wait for an argument, I trust you will mentor this young one and show her how to use agility and words to her advantage as you do. She needs different skills than others and you are the only one who can provide them. It was true that Biff or Aly were also good choices for the little one but they had yet to climb the ranks as Sebastian had and there was no doubt in Jazper’s mind that Sebastian would rise to the occasion.

<style type="text/css">
.JaZzCai0 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd565; text-shadow:#372120 1px 1px 2px;}
.JaZzCai0 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.JaZzCai0 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#575636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/C1KIt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d1d2c; padding:345px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c281; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.JaZzCai0 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.JaZzCai0 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.JaZzCai0 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread