Drunken State of Mind
[html]

WC:: --- Smile

He may have confused the drunken fellow but that was not his intent, thought he wouldn’t grumble at the bottle he proffered. He glanced down at the bottle again and then back to Alexander’s crystalline eyes as he took the alcohol from him. Clearly he didn’t want to give it away, so Scorpius took a quick swig of the swill and handed it back to him. “I agree with you there. Fires are quite amusing wonders,” he spoke dreamily as his eyes turned toward the torch. “Powerful. There’s so much it can do and I’ve yet to barely scratch the surface of its secrets.”

He was dazed for a moment, lost in the wonders of the lapping flame. It might have been the liquor, or it might have been the flame that had him looking a little foggy when he turned back to Alexander. “I don’t think we’ve ever been officially introduced. I’m Scorpius d’Angelo.” He held out his free hand for a cordial shake. “So, what’s sent you out wandering the Howling Caverns in a drunken stupor? You don’t exactly look like you’re celebrating anything.”

<style>
.scorcai1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.scorcai1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.scorcai1 b {color:#14110f; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.scorcai1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mdfzN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #14110f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.scorcai1 .inner {margin:95px 60px 5px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread