Drunken State of Mind
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC blah would go here

Asked what had changed Alex grimaced. Explaining what had happened was not something he wanted to do, even drunk and cursing at the sky. Instead he told the reason why he hadn't returned to the room, remaining out wandering around without a clue of what was happening. The caverns keep turning me around. I can't find my way out of the bloody place. He looked up, thankful for the small sliver of light that came down from the moon, assuring him that he was outside, and not still trapped in a really weird place.

Nodding his head he passed the bottle over. Looking at the torch Alex grinned, an idea lighting in his drunken mind. It was incredibly stupid, but that didn't matter to the pale male. It was dangerous, and would pass the time with great amusement. Hey, want to play a game? He leaned back, grinning charmingly over at the black wolf. Since neither of us really have anywhere to go. It was simple enough, a game involving who could hold onto the fire the longest, the winner of each round claiming a prize from the other.

<style>
.Alexa-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Alexa-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alexa-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#cbcdbf; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alexa-K-01 {background-color:#415556; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/246/zactable11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 370px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Alexa-K-01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread